Learning & Training Specialist with Hungarian
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related process (training organization, training management)
- Experiences in learning platforms or related planning tools (. HR database)
- Basic finance knowledge
- Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
- Taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and team work practices
- Ability to develop and deliver oral and written communications which convey complex information in a simple, easily understandable manner
- Ability to handle a variety of workloads with a high degree of accuracy, Excellent knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- Support resourcing tasks and transaction processes related to Learning & Training
- Creates, schedules and reschedules training courses in the Learning Platform, books employees and provides evaluation forms
- Communicates with the local HR Business Partner, internal and external vendors, register employees to trainings, runs the internal billing system and approves invoices issued by the training vendors in collaboration with budget owners as well as local purchasing department
- Deals with the feedback provided by participants and trainers, informs local HR, managers and external vendors about the results
- Administers training registration and training logistics, takes care of data privacy of training participants
- Monitors waiting lists and deals with cancellation of bookings and trainings
- Manages the training logistics (booking of hotels, training rooms, sending information to participants, billing information, etc)
- Process invoices and checks the invoices against orders
- Answer training related questions of managers and employees, solves issues and problems
- Manages the E-Learning trainings and Web Based Trainings in the Learning Management System (HR Suite, Global Teach or similar)
- Cooperates with external vendors
- Organize, update and maintain documents, records and files for training purposes
- Analyze, summarize, compile and submit reports to the local HR and management
- Supports delivery of reports to Business Partner’s, Manager and Competence Center Develop and promote training plan objectives and supervise the accomplishment of such objectives
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe (DTSE) was founded in 2013 by Deutsche Telekom AG and delivers support services, with focus on HR, for the European footprint of DT Group.
Join us in this international environment and you’ll be exposed to many different competencies, cultures and languages.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to be part of a growing company, apply now!
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.