Learning Support Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat, franceză - avansat
What is the job about:
The Learning Management System Specialist works closely and collaboratively with various internal stakeholder groups including the HR, Training and IT Teams in order to support the implementation and day-to-day operations/administration of the new Learning Management System (LMS).
What will you be doing:
- Main contact point on technical issues for Tier-1 support, and other internal teams when needed, technical support (adjusting settings, investigate and seek solutions to complex issues, perform diagnostic testing, utilization of remote control tools and escalation to next support level)
- Manage learning content in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Proactively monitor the LMS for technical issues
- Develop “how to” procedures and fixing bugs in LMS in urgent cases
- Write specifications and test cases for the new features in LMS according to department’s business needs
- Give individual or group instructions to users or make arrangements for instruction of software or systems
- Configure software and provide assistance.
- Track escalated user problems and inform the status to the user. Log all client problems and solutions
- Technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Fluency in French and English is required (written and spoken)
- Strong communication with the ability to handle stressful situations
- Troubleshooting skills
- HTML competences
- Customer service skills
- 1+ years of Support, Testing or similar experience
- Experience in a quality assurance role, preferably in a contact center or customer service environment
- Good understanding of web based systems,
- Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations.
Other informations: unlimited term contract.
Thank you for applying!