Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Provides direct support to the Learning and Development coordinator and Course Owner.
• Answers routine enquiries regarding training courses and schedules within agreed SLA
• Compiles data for analysis and reporting and may perform routine analyses
• Updates processes/ work instruction/ job aids as required
• Provides back-up as needed for all other team members as assigned
• Usage of a defined delivery process and toolset to provide consistent service to customer
• Adapts Conduent and standard processes to customer needs based upon defined course/ session scope
• Creates Subjects, Offerings and Programs on Learning Administration System (XLAS, CW)
• Assists and supports program managers with additional relative tasks
• General office administration and data entry duties
• Has the ability to coordinate issues proactively, accurately assess and answer general learner and program manager queries
• Manages learning and development tools, feeds and updates relevant data in the systems, maintains databases and records
• Routine helpdesk tasks - answers enquiries via email and/or telephone
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Database management / Training entry (end to end process: creation to evaluation)
• Co-ordinates and organizes meetings and events including booking of venues, travel arrangements, invites delegates, arranges hospitality and equipment requirements, prepares presentations and reports
• Liaises with the course owners and sites
• Organizes logistic requirements prior to all training sessions including: booking rooms and AV equipment, ordering catering, ordering printing and materials
• Sends invites, reminders and pre-course work via various systems (XLAS, LMS, Outlook, etc)
• Handles enquiries and requests from vendors, program managers and participants in relation to cancellations, registrations, and updates
• Manages internal queries through LAS
• Updates information in LAS, LMS and Excel spread-sheets
• Cancels or moves employees’ training courses
• Checks to see if an employee is suitable for the course that they want to attend
• Emails confirmations to employees, managers and course owners
• Payments & Invoicing
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluent in English
• Experience in the Hospitality industry or equivalent customer service environment, providing exemplary customer service to individuals and organizations.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Time management, organizational skills and detail oriented
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Enthusiastic & positive minded.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and other system applications.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Ability to work flexible hours, based on business need.
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the . healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.