CI LEADER ( Continuous Improvement Leader )
54 Strada Avram Imbroane, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Bachelor or Master degree education, preferably technical school
- Minimum 2 years experience in automotive industry
- Good communication, negotiation with customers ( internal and external ) and organizing skills
- English language fluently
- Advanced PC operating skills (Excel, Word,PowerPoint)
- Ability to make presentations and answer questions from different groups of managers and clients
- Management skills associated with coordinating important initiatives for the organization
- Planning and coordination skills, organizing training sessions and sustaining the concept of continuous improvement at all levels of the production unit.
- Serves as a facilitator of continuous improvement implementation and employee involvement
- Prepares, executes, revises and measures progress on the DOS (Dura Operating System) /AOE (Achieve Operational Excellence) Continuous Improvement Plan targeted at AOP and performances programs/initiatives
- Works cooperatively to support all functional organizations
- Assures that process improvements and benefits are driven to closure and are sustained
- Utilize visual management tools to inform stakeholders of progress or challenges.
- Provides leadership, coaching and training in lean thinking and lean production, variation reduction, problem solving and avoidance and people/team strategies.
- Strategic progression toward achieving DOS
- Focuses plant/ organization leadership and employee teams on:DOS
- free transportation
- meal tickets
- vacations bonus
- performance bonus