Lead Supplier Quality Engineering Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Attached to the Supplier Quality team, you will be responsible for the purchasing team in the qualification stages, the entry of new suppliers or new products, for the perimeter of parts / services that will be allocated to you (Mechanicals and Electric)
Attached to the Supplier Quality team, you will be responsible for the purchasing team in the qualification stages, the entry of new suppliers or new products, for the perimeter of parts / services that will be allocated to you (Main mechanicals and Electricals...).You are also responsible for the development and support of your portfolio of suppliers, as well as the follow-up of the delivery of product until delivery on the site.
This position will involve travel to Europe (for qualification, inspection or support providers).
- Work on the main quality issues suppliers that affect the site, in terms of quantity, severity and cost of quality
- Work with the Global Quality Supplier Quality Team (SQE) to develop solid quality plans and prevention / poke yoke processes for the most problematic suppliers
- Develop the supplier performance management tool to generate quality monthly quality reviews and quality management reviews (QMRs)
- Assume responsibility for project management for the improvement and exploitation of PC / EC resources
- Update the Quality Management System (QMS) and any other procedures to avoid recurrence of errors
- Work closely with Sourcing, as well as with the teams of the various branches and the Production and Engineering departments, to eliminate any obstacles or communication problems likely to affect the quality and delivery commitments of the site
- Promote the continuous improvement of the performance of suppliers with the most problems in terms of quality, product lifecycle management and delivery using the Six Sigma method
- Assist suppliers in preparing a Manufacturing Process Plan (MPP); review, approve and validate this plan
Essential Responsibilities :
- Manage inspection of production parts and samples for materials and equipment
- Collaborate with suppliers to analyze the root cause of problems encountered and to implement corrective actions; monitor the implementation of corrective actions by suppliers to correct deficiencies identified during audits and product conformity studies
- Process non-conformity records (NCRs) and non-conforming materials (NCMs) generated on materials delivered in production or on site
- Ensure that suppliers meet the critical quality specifications (CTQ) for the analysis of process capacity data
- Perform quarterly quality analyzes from suppliers dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical engineering ...) from an accredited university or college (or equivalent knowledge/experience),
- During your previous experience, you had the opportunity to work in supplier management, and carried out inspections, audits and / or qualifications, in compliance with the internal requirements / final customer.
- Your technical knowledge allows you to understand a specification (specifications, technical drawings, manufacturing processes).
- Experience in the manufacturing of rotors and motors, or metal parts in general would be an asset.
- You are pragmatic, have a good listening, an analytical mind and are able to step back, which allows you to react in a suitable way in any situation.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate leadership, and can evolve easily within a cross-functional and international team.
- Fluent English
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- Six Sigma GB or BB Certified;
- Familiar with Sourcing, NPI and Quality Practices;
- Experience in Supplier Quality Assurance and/or Quality Management Systems, auditing experience;
- ISO auditor certificate;
- Results oriented approach, passionate, disciplined, analytical, self-starter;
- Demonstrated energy, leadership, and project management skills;
- Team player.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent contract
- Job at a global, well-known company
- Competitive salary
- Great career path