Detalii loc de munca
Lead Full Stack Java Developer
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Who We Are – MassMutual Romania
MassMutual Romania – in partnership with MassMutual in the United States – will help shape a culture of innovation and to create the digital products and technology solutions that help people secure their future and protect the ones they love.
Positioning MassMutual for its next 20 million customers and remaining innovative in a digital-first world led to the creation of MassMutual Romania in 2020. With offices in Bucharest and Cluj, MassMutual Romania was established to build an in-house team with expertise in application development and support, quality assurance and data science.
For 170 years, MassMutual has put its customers at the heart of what it does by providing holistic financial solutions, guidance, and education on their terms. Its long-term strategy helps ensure that policyowners and their loved ones can rely on them to be there when they need them most.
If this vision excites you, we are seeking a Lead Full Stack Java Developer to become a MassMutual Romania team member. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual Romania. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual Romania, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Lead Full Stack Java Developer to join our team.
The Lead Full Stack Java Developer will work from our Bucharest / Cluj office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual teams and provide support in the Wealth Management and Distribution team. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Bucharest.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in all levels of web architecture and application development. Experience in the insurance and financial services industry, specifically exposure to standard feeds (ACORD, DTCC) is preferred. In this role you will be responsible for design and development of web applications. Candidate must be team-oriented and possess excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Works very closely with both business and technical stakeholders
- Operates independently on multiple project tasks
- Participates in all phases of project planning, execution and testing. Produces application artifacts per SDLC and or Agile/Audit requirements
- Implements high-quality, cost-effective and sustainable solutions. Meet today’s needs with the potential to scale or adapt to the needs of the future/new emerging technologies.
- Builds web services with NodeJS, Springboot
- Develops responsive web applications in NodeJS, React and deployed in Docker containers or Kubernetes on the Amazon Cloud
- Writes RESTful API’s
- Knowledge of JSON, YAML and XML schemas
- 5+ years of software engineering/development
- Experience building and deploying cloud-based platforms (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience building and deploying API’s
- Ability to coach/mentor developers
- Working knowledge of CI/CD practices
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or an analytical field such as Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science
- 5+ years of software engineering/development (minimum)
- 7 + years of software engineering/development (preferred)