Lead Engineer D&D Tech Center Components
LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardised cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs more thaeople in 31 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR billion in 2017.
LEONI entered the Romanian market in 1999 with the opening of the first WSD (Wiring Systems Division) plant in Arad. There followed the plants in Bistritaand Pitestiand afterwards the satellites in Beius, Luduş, Marghita and Bumbeşti-Jiu were opened. In, the first LEONI Shared Service Center (SSC) was established in Cluj-Napoca. With overemployees at the end of, LEONI is one of the biggest employers in
- Coordination of Design and Development of electromechanical and/or electronic components and modules in consideration of customer specific and internal requirements for concepts, serial development until end of production
- Planning of the Development and conduction of the development in consideration of timelines, resources and budgets
- Compilation of the concerning KPIs and reporting to the management
- Independently design of product according to the requirements
- Evaluation of design (. analysis of tolerance, assembly analysis, FMEA, DFM, calculation and simulation)
- Design review and design approval
- Creation, archiving, maintenance, checking and release of technical documents (. circuit diagram, drawing, BOM)
- Realization of Change Management
- Support of product cost calculation and VAVE Engineering in order to optimize product costs
- Main contact partner for internal and external customers and suppliers and responsible for the appearance of the cooperation
- Main contact partner for other departments
- Responsibility for subordinate technical topics within the DD-department
- Responsibility (time, budget and technical) within big and/ or complex projects within DD
- Functional coordination of employees within projects.
- Degree in a technical field of study and 5 years of working experience or comparable relevant qualification
- Good knowledge of English language
- Experience in functional leadership (optional)
- Experience in project work (time and work package planning and management)
- Experience in design review and release using CAD Siemens NX
- Experience in data release using PDM systems.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.