Lead Design Engineer (Brasov)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more thanemployees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
- Functional Lead of a design team for fuel supply modules.
- Review of technical documents and support in definition of standards and specifications.
- Ensure a save launch of application projects for serial production and coordination of intercultural project teams.
- Delegation and monitoring of tasks, given to design team members.
- Ensure realization of projects within project schedule, cost targets and quality hurdles.
- Planning of resources, budget, schedules and approvals.
- Technical project lead of application and development projects.
- Self-dependent alignment with different global departments and locations to guarantee a strong alignment of requirements, needs and standardization.
- Ensure the development of the design team and identify individual needs.
- Ensures all objectives (functionality, costs, assembly, service life, stability, and deadline) for the feed unit or component to be applied.
- Independently supports suppliers and external developments.
- Secure transfer and implementation of Continental processes into design team.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in design of plastic components or industrial engineering
- CAD Pro/E (3D model and drawing);
- English knowledge at an advance level;
- Quality methods (8D-reports; 5-Why):
- Strong leadership skills
- Intercultural working
- Relevant experience in Project management of automotive projects
- Experience as a team lead for minimum 3 years
- Fluid mechanics/ fluid dynamics
- FMEA knowledge
- Design for Six Sigma
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.