Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
OVERVIEW: Material Group Buyers lead global cost saving initiatives with suppliers and serve as tactical units to manage and integrate suppliers.
- Lead tactical material group processes and define priorities within global material group team and in alignment with Material Group Management
- Coordinate communication and flow of information between providers and project team members during concept phase.
- Constant surveillance of the European procurement markets for relevant trends, developments or risks and identify potential suppliers
- Execute negotiations with European suppliers (. price, terms of delivery and payment, etc.) and finalize tendering processes within the material group (final negotiation, bundling of project volumes, etc.)
- Work on Carry Over projects (check capacity and supplier performance)
- Collaborate with Risk Management for the implementation of product discontinuations in series production
- Prepare specific periodic reports (keeping to the budget analysis, objectives, evaluation of portfolio performance etc.)
- Improve constantly the performance and prices of assigned suppliers and the supplier portfolio.
- Responsible for all supplier-related purchasing issues, prices, capacity, changes in current series
- University degree (technical or economics)
- At least 3 year experience on a similar position in automotive field
- Competent knowledge of commercial legislation
- Knowledge of moulding, die cast and surface technology is a plus
- Good knowledge of IATF 16949
- Very good PC knowledge (MS Office package)
- Very good knowledge of the English language (German knowledge is an advantage)
- Good communication and negotiations skills, excellent team player
- Willing to travel, mainly in European region
- Permanent residence in Arad
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, transport, holiday reward )
- Health and well-being (medical care, lunch vouchers )
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Special fidelity package
- Modern working facilities
If this sounds interesting to you enter the next level at Huf!