Late collection officer – follow-up and monitoring
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Late Collection Officer – Follow-up and monitoring at Bancpost
- An universal bank with a history of over 25 years, managing a portfolio of 1 million customers;
- One of the most awarded bank in Romania;
- 2,200 employees in 148 branches and 7 business centers;
- A professional motivated team and we hope to motivate you too;
- We always want to be better and we are looking for good people next to us.
And we want you to:
- Have University degree or to be student in the final years;
- Have debt collection knowledge as a plus;
- Know computer operation: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Internet, Outlook;
- Pay attention to details, be good organizer, results oriented;
- Have the ability to handle deadlines;
- Be a team player.
Because the job will mean:
- To handle the assigned non-performing loans portfolio;
- To structure the recovery measures and defines the collection measures plan;
- To implement the approved collection measures (prepares the according documentation such as payment commitments, direct sales);
- To negotiates the payment methods with the debtors in order to facilitate de the collection;
- Represents the bank (where needed) at auctions terms, at the conciliation meetings, or in relation with the Court executors, judicial administrator or liquidators;
- To offers support to lawyers and works with them to properly handle the litigations in the assigned portfolio;
- To assess the assets acquisition opportunities and seeks to approve them;
- To cooperate with business units in order to identify additional valuable recovery solutions;
- To monitor and performs follow up for the forced execution process for each file allocated;
- To monitor the monthly budget;
- To inform the manager on the potential identified fraud cases.
And for the above we offer you:
- Salary package in line with the experience and the market level;
- Meal tickets;
- Subscription of medical services at a private clinic;
- Specialized professional training;
- Friendly atmosphere, a positive and ambitious team;
- Opportunities for professional development.
What are you waiting for? Join our team at Bancpost!
Division: Troubled Assets Sector
Type of contract: Full time