LabVIEW Test Tools Developer - CVAM TSR
Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Your ideal multi-cultural project, right here, in Timisoara!
Imagine working in a project with regular teleconferences involving talented people from Germany, Brazil, China, India and Romania at the same time!
All this while demonstrating and improving you best knowledge and capabilities every day, as you work to overcome challenges. And we have the environment to make it fun, too!
We enjoy our job because it is varied and always keeps us in contact with both hardware and software (both PC and embedded), and so, challenges us in new ways all the time. We not only test new designs before they reach production, but are also free to use all our creativity to design better and better test environments. In the process, we gather and use a lot of knowledge about electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, embedded software, measurements and control and even more. We also enjoy our work environment because we are a funny bunch and keep our spirits high all the time.
Sounds like your kind of job? Contact us to find out!
As a LabVIEW Test Tools Developer your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop interactive test tools for new projects using LabVIEW and other programming languages;
- Design complete test environments for new products;
- Implement innovative solutions for test automation;
- Offer worldwide support for the developed tools;
- Collaborate with the Project Test Manager, Project Manager, System Test Engineers to reach common project targets;
- Help improve the test process, test methods, test tools and test setups.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering);
- Good programming knowledge (LabvIEW is a plus);
- Basic knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
- Very good english knowledge;
- Good communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.