Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Its activity will be carried out in accordance with ISIso TS 16949 and other norms specific for automotive industry;
- Has the role of coordinator / trainer / verifier of the activity of the Electromechanical Testing Department and RPA;
- Has the role of providing the technical documentation necessary for the electromechanical tests, by accessing all the media (contact with the transfer team - projects, contact with colleagues from other sites, etc.);
- Manages and draws up the laboratory documentation for the electromechanical testing activity: inspection standards company's or customer's rules, drawings, and draws up procedures and instructions;
- Has the obligation to know the products to be tested electromechanically, in terms of composition (components and product assembled);
- Has the obligation to know the theoretical and practical norms of the client, will put into practice the tests described in these norms, will perform the interpretation of the results and will answer in front of the client the rating given to the tested products;
- Coordinates the test programs on work equipment, according to the technical specifications of the products;
- Coordinates RPA activity on electromechanical tests;
- Provides laboratory support to industrial departments, production, quality, acquisition, sales;
- Support product development, validation of new projectors or transfer, validation of new materials - supporting P0 and P30 activities and accreditation activities of the laboratory;
- Manage laboratory samples for electromechanical tests;
- Participates in continuous improvement projects.
- 1-2 y on a similar position (Experience in electro-mechanical tests);
- Experience with Quality tools and Quality standards (ISO TS