Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Reporting to the Product Validation Group Leader, you will be part of the APID team. As a Laboratory Technician, you will support new product development and sustain activities in Microchip Romania Center.
What’s attractive about this opportunity?
This position will expose you to lab management, equipment calibration tracking, validation / characterization support, and silicon testing.
More details on the expectations and responsibilities in this position:
- Lab management, including lab appearance and organization, lab equipment and audit readiness.
- Maintenance of test equipment and test platforms; repairing when it is possible.
- Equipment calibration tracking and periodic calibration scheduling.
- Components and material overview, reordering from different suppliers, cost tracking
- SPI updates;
- Collect test data and do some sort of analysis on it (mean, standard deviation, cpk, etc); provide written reports.
- Support for new product development: bench equipment setup, sample testing.
- Support for lab automation activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Electrical Engineering Degree, preferably
- Should have years’ experience in using electronic measuring equipment: multimeters, power supplies, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, impedance analyzers, etc.
- Experience with temperature enforcing systems and probing stations is a plus.
- PCB design and rework skills
- Should have good knowledge of English and good communication skills.
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment. We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.