Laboratory Engineer (m/f)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Welcome to LEONI Worldwide-Group: As a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, we employ over seventy-nine thousand people in over 92 locations in 31 countries. Our products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams. Our customers include well-known companies such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, General Motors, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault, Nissan, Rolls Royce, VW and others.
LEONI in Romania: With more than fifteen thousand employees, we are one of the top employers in Romanian automotive industry. With operational plants based in Arad (1999); Bistrita and Pitesti we are in a continual growth as an output of our high level of customer orientation through innovative technology. New projects result in new growth. Thus we are looking to fill the following position:
- Investigation and analysis of defective parts coming from customer claims or detected internally regarding control units/modules considering the electrical tolerance, limitations and the requirements of the automotive industry (checking of electronic circuit diagrams, schematics, documentation);
- Test and define the limits of the analysis results to meet the “robustness validation” criteria;
- Development of testing procedures, testing HW components in order to detect the issues;
- Supporting the quality customer engineer and/or the quality internal responsible in the analysis of the complained and/or internal detected defective parts;
- Analysis, specification, documentation of debugging analysis;
- Support in the analysis of the new upcoming processes SMT / THS in regard with analysis of defective parts, development of the tests in control plan in order to prevent these failures.
- University Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics, Electro-technics, Mechatronics;
- Knowledge in measurement techniques; test equipment: oscilloscope, multi-meter, function generators (usage of thermographic camera, optical camera is advantageous);
- Debugging of electronic circuits;
- Analog and digital circuits background and schematic design tools, knowledge in embedded systems with microcontrollers.
- Hardware or system knowledge (interpretation, simulation and analysis of hardware modules and functions), ability to work as a member of a team in an international environment;
- Experience in automotive electronics including networking (CAN, LIN) advantageous;
- Knowledge about EMC & ESD design constraints, process-oriented, structured and analytic;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
- Good communication skills.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses foreign service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.