Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
- Design of experiments to be performed;
- Detailed description of execution;
- Statistical evaluation of results;
- Scientific (chemical) interpretation of results;
- Traceable and transparent documentation of experiments performed (English);
- Maintenance of analytical equipment (calibration, internal verification, performance qualification);
- Proper handling of reagents, standards, materials and laboratory instruments.
- Bachelor degree: Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceuticals.
- Advance knowledge of analytical chemistry;
- Microsoft Excel – advanced level;
- English – advanced level;
- Good Manufacturing Practice ( would be an advantage);
- German – medium level (would be an advantage);
- Statistic tools (would be an advantage);
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and think in terms of solutions;
- Communicate clearly and responsibly;
- Complete tasks and projects successfully;
- Act analytically and systematically.
What we offer:
- Unlimited period contract;
- Thirteenth salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Fidelity bonuses;
- Health subscription;
- 7 Card subscription;
- Free coffee and dynamic work atmosphere.
Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.