Detalii loc de munca
L3 Technical Support Engineer (EOP211102DA)
Printing might just about be the least appealing industry imaginable, but you’ll be joining the upstarts, the innovators, the team launching this stale industry into the cloud, using our SaaS offering to disrupt the existing models.
We deliver cloud-based print infrastructure to customers globally. Our focus on security, cloud and infrastructure optimization have set EveryonePrint, our partner, apart as the leading print platform in the market. Customers and partners around the world are rapidly optimizing their print infrastructure, eliminating print servers and consuming Print as a cloud service. Over the last five years we’ve laid a strong foundation, and now we’re entering an exciting growth stage for the company.
To further strengthen our support team, we are looking for an technical support engineer for our third level support team. The position is key for our organization and our ability to support our partner channel. You will work with our support desk, ensuring a high-level support of our partners as well as having an impact in our pre-sales engagement, when needed. You will be working in a multi-cultural team with a large variety of support tasks of technical nature – among these you will work and increase your skills with traditional IT operation, Cloud technology, network, certificates, services, printers, print management software, log files etc.
The right candidate should be outgoing, possess a high level of technical understanding, have good communication skills and have experience from a similar position.
- You have a relevant technical education or background from IT or the print industry.
- Experience with Windows, Networking, Linux OS and general IT infrastructure components.
- Experience with enterprise computer networks, DNS, AD, LDAP, SSO, VPN
- Experience with Citrix, VDI and other technologies is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Strong ownership, fast learner, logical thinking, and problem-solving attitude
- Self-motivated – Hands-on and highly inquisitive style
- Being a team player is a must, but you should also be comfortable with working independently.
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance
- Capability to work in parallel on multiple assignments in a cross-functional team, having an end user-oriented view
- It is essential that you have good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Solve advanced support requests and incidents from our partners.
- Address Support requests escalated from your colleagues and providing customer feedback and resolutions.
- Reproducing customer issues identified in the field
- Escalating issues that cannot be resolved by support team to relevant QA or development
- Act as queue manager for third level requests and engage on tickets based on urgency
- Contribute to reduce the number of Idle tickets and long runners based on our KPI’s
- Assist our pre-sales team with installations in the Proof-of-Concept stage when troubleshooting is required
- Bridge complex incidents, bugs and feature requests to our Development and Product teams.
- Specify new requirements to the Development team based on partner/customer input
- Update documentation and user knowledge base, and in general contribute to enhancing the customer experience.
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration. Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.