L3 BASIS Administrator, HEC Delivery team
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
2000 - 4000 €
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
HANA Enterprise Cloud Delivery (HEC) runs the SAP Cloud powered by HANA and is responsible for services and support for operations of customer business systems and applications embedded in an international delivery approach.
Beside day to day administration we are part of strategic projects for new technologies as reference for SAP customers.
The HEC Delivery Team is currently located in Germany, India Mexico and Hungary and is now expanding its operations and support team to Romania.
HEC team has 24x7 responsibility for incident handling, escalations, problem management and continuous improvement. It is also the interface to SAP Active Global Support and to Customer Operation Control Centers. Service and Demand Management for Tools & Processes used inside MCD. Interface to various SAP development units, mainly Cloud Lifecycle Management tools.
For our HEC location in Bucharest we are looking to expend existing team of SAP Technology CloudOps consultant to support the SAP Cloud powered by HANA for customers across EMEA.
Role and Responsibilities
- Cloud Ops Engineer is responsible for 24x7 availability of SAP systems running in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud;
- Support and sustain customer facing SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud;
- Respond, troubleshoot and resolve incidents;
- Be an escalation point for productive issues during shift as required;
- Seek opportunities to streamline standard operating procedures through automation;
- Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment
Education and qualifications
- Graduate or Master Degree in Computer or Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer science / Information Technology systems/ Computer applications / IT Business Systems
- SAP curriculum for Basis consultants or equivalent
- Certification in SAP Basis is preferred (if not, should be able to complete the certification within 6 months if hired)
- SAP Basis and /or SAP Security – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience of Technical Planning , Installations, Upgrades, Maintenance etc.,
- Technically fluent in Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database (HANA/Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/MaxDB ) administration, hardware technologies and benchmarking of the same for SAP Applications
- Linux administration, . user administration, network tools, file system operations, etc.
- High level understanding of database concepts and structures, . data blocks, data files, log files, SQL statements, backup, restore and recovery, etc;
- Experience in Performance tuning, Troubleshooting, Technical reviews and Audits
- Continually develop SAP solution core skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience;
- Able to provide knowledge transfer from certain technology areas for which will be responsible for research and excellence
- Nice to have (or be interested to pass the): SAP Netweaver Associate Consultant certification;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Excellent customer service abilities