Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
- Coordinates monthly data centralization (from Engineering, Logistics, Production, Quality etc.), based on KPI Quality Manufacturing indicators;
- Calculates or builds KPI results and process indicators, starting from enterprise databases and from other sources of information;
- Updates all standard Manufacturing Quality indicators;
- Updates the standard dashboards based on the relevant KPIs (panels board for the Performance Committee, Manufacturing Steering Committee, Steering Committee etc.);
- Provides KPI indicator graphs dedicated to clients;
- Participate in the meetings with the managers in order to define, maintain and update the dedicated tools/dashboards.
- Economical or technical degree;
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Excel (Dynamic Tables, Graphics, including VBA, Database Management) / PowerPoint;
- Good knowledge of VBA programming (preferred) or other languages (SQL, for example);
- Advanced English skills; French is an advantage;
- General knowledge of the automobile (vehicles and mechanical organs) - represents an advantage;
- Basic knowledge on Quality and Quality Tracking indicators - represents an advantage;
- Structured thinking, ability to analyze and synthesize;
- Good communication skills, flexibility and ability to adapt to complex situations.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- Meal tickets and yearly gift vouchers;
- Annual trainings;
- Private health insurance;
- Possibility of teleworking (1 day/ week);
- Discount for buying Renault, Dacia and Nissan vehicles.