Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
SNC Lavalin, a leader in engineering and construction, is actively recruiting the best and the brightest for our Shared Services Center in Romania. This is your chance to showcase your skills by joining one of our world-class projects teams.
• Identify training needs and plan, develop, organize and deliver process training for new hires and recurrent training for employees in all process related areas;
• Responsible for generating the training calendars and coordinating the training sessions for the AP teams;
• Maintain and update training materials as appropriate;
• Maintain and update training materials, job aids, procedures, issue communications and train FSSC staff accordingly;
• Maintain, develop and identify Knowledge Management practices (. Lessons Learned) to support KM efficiency and effectiveness across FSSC;
• Offer support to FSSC staff with respect to process guidelines, rules, corporate policies, and procedures;
• Act as point of contact and provide support for all the process/system changes/improvements related to AP activities in FSSC scope;
• Measure KPI’s to assess training results and report achievements or deficiencies to the Process Excellence Lead and AP Supervisors;
• Coordinate with team members for identifying process deficiencies or possible improvement initiatives and facilitate continuous improvement of processes;
• Facilitate process transitions by offering knowledge support to the Operational Teams and/or Business Unit representatives.
• Protect and support organization's values;
• Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.
• Demonstrated training ability;
• Presentation and communication skills;
• People oriented;
• Flexibility and ability to document and implement new policies, procedures, and systems;
• Attention to detail and thoroughness;
• Expertise relative to the order-to-cash process;
• Proficiency in English (intermediate French writing and speaking is an advantage);
• Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience working with Oracle ERP system;
• Experience working in a shared-services environment;
• Finance or training educational background.