Knowledge management officer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, having locations in Romania and Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
- IT experience
- Knowledge Management
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French & English
- Organizational skill,
- Service mindset, user-centered approach
- Proficiency in, or experience using Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using an ITSM IT ticketing system
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Drupal (CRM tool)
- Experience with ITIL v3
- Knowledge articles (incidents resolution, known errors, workarounds, project information, instructions, etc.)
- Metrics and weekly progress report
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, storing and sharing knowledge and information for Support chain.
- Maintain a knowledgebase of reference documentation (., for applications supported), resolution information, and similar
- Participate in gate reviews (Gate,, PPAR, etc.) for new services to identify potential content for knowledgebase.
- Ensure knowledgebase articles are created, kept up to date, and applicable.
- Coordinate with all IS actors (PM, ITIL processes, Service Desk, proximity teams, etc.)
- Provide metrics and status updates for knowledge management activities through actions progress follow up and report and weekly stand up meeting.
- Onboarding in France (6 days per year)