Key User Finance and Controlling Systems
LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardised cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs more thanpeople in 31 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR billion in 2017.
LEONI entered the Romanian market in 1999 with the opening of the first WSD (Wiring Systems Division) plant in Arad. There followed the plants in Bistritaand Pitestiand afterwards the satellites in Beius, Luduş, Marghita and Bumbeşti-Jiu were opened. In, the first LEONI Shared Service Center (SSC) was established in Cluj-Napoca. With overemployees at the end of, LEONI is one of the biggest employers in
- Collaboration in a group of key users for Finance Systems (. SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP EC-PCA, SAP PS, xFlow Invoice, xFlow Procurement, FORS Finance) to ensure local requirements as well as development and expansion of an international network of key users for the exchange of experience and knowledge management;
- Takes over the responsibility of local key user for finance related issues regarding logistic systems (. finance view to the modules SAP SD and SAP MM);
- Maintenance of local financial master data such as local chart of accounts, local financial reports, cost centers and profit centers and the assignments to the multiple hierarchies.
- Management and continuous development of the incoming invoicing and the procurement workflow regarding the setup of document routing and releasing steps (xFlow Invoice, xFlow Procurement);
- Administration of control rules for documents within interface programs from non-SAP production systems to SAP FI (. FORS/SAP FI interface);
- Professional support of the users with technical questions regarding finance systems (. SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP EC-PCA, SAP PS, xFlow Invoice, xFlow Procurement, etc.) as first level support (. by using the trouble ticket system LEONARDO);
- Finance systems related user right management by using SAP GRC and IDM (. roles for SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP CATS, SAP PS, xFlow Invoice, xFlow Procurement, FORS Finance roles);
- Support of IT projects as an expert for the functionalities of finance systems as well as the corresponding LEONI-internal standards or project work in the national and international framework;
- Independent conduct of functional and integration tests of the used financial systems.
- Accomplished studies in Business Management with a specialization in Accounting and Controlling or comparable academic qualification;
- Profound practical knowledge of Accounting processes and systems within a global corporation;
- Strong affinity towards business processes and IT systems as well as sound user knowledge in financial software and SAP (FI/CO);
- Deep insight and expertise in IFRS and local GAAP considered as a plus;
- First experience in project management and/or project team member as well as with workflow solutions with connection to SAP;
- Persistence, autonomy and achievement-driven;
- Intercultural sensibility and preparedness for international business travel;
- Excellent command in English mandatory.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.