Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Constanța, Ploiești, Pitești, Craiova, Galați, Târgoviște, Timișoara
Key Account Manager VAP
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people’s lives.
- For our growing Professional Lighting Sector business in the Romania, we are currently looking for an outstanding Key Account Manager – VAP Segment
- The function exists to drive, develop and optimize the sales to target customers defined as per segment strategy.
- The Key Account Manager (KAM) represents Philips towards the strategic and key customers.
- The KAM has an in-depth understanding of the customer business & strategy. He spends most of time understanding customer needs, defining a proposition that addresses these needs and driving profitable growth for Philips Lighting.
- KAM is responsible for creating customer sales strategy, as well as coordination and execution of the activities within a sales cycle. The goal is to maximize the value (managing top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of business targets through the direct sales channel
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Create & execute business plan for the customer segment
- Play leading role in business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant internal functions
- Preparation of contractual agreements and ensure that these are fully adhered to
- Document partnership and business aspects with each customer, ensuring all activity is recorded accurately
- Provide reports and analysis as required
The opportunity to join a brand with 124 years of success so far since 1891. In Philips you will be able to build a career by helping us improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025.
We are looking for:
- Business Development and Sales Execution of complex sales opportunities
- Strong track of record of collaboration with extensive stakeholder’s ecosystems as well as internal resources
- Proven ability to create strong relationships with customers
- Fact Based Selling & Solution Based Selling
- Thorough Business Planning & Project Coordination skills
- Forecasting Accuracy & Financial Acumen
- Proven experience in technical solutions sales
- Proven experience in managing technical projects
- University degree (preferably engineering)
- Practical understanding of customer buying process and motivation
- Experience in managing many internal and external stakeholders
- Proven knowledge of project management and relevant business processes
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Proactive attitude and flexibility in adapting to change
- Strong results orientation
- Analytical and proven strategic mindset
- Fluency in Romanian and English
- Clean driver’s license and availability to travel
- Knowledge of Dialux /similar lighting design applications is a plus