The CD Media team is growing, and we need your talent.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in sales (minimum 3 years).
- Experience in working with retail chains is a plus.
- Knowledge of the video games market is a plus, but other areas of expertise are accepted (books, video, entertainment, general media).
- Good command of English (Advanced level).
- Microsoft Office proficiency (especially Microsoft Excel). If you have a solid base, we offer training.
- Accountable for end-to-end orders execution and customer relationship management.
- Diplomatic and persuasive.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- In charge of implementing the company sales strategy for the clients in your portfolio.
- Manage communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Reaching quarterly and yearly sales and margin objectives.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Developing new business categories as per the company’s expansion plans.
- Meet client and internal deadlines for forecasting, delivery and project implementation.
- Analyze client data to provide feedback to the purchasing and marketing team.
- Expand relationships and increasing the client portfolio for the company.
- Work in close connection with the marketing team to ensure the implementation of promotional activities.
What we offer:
- Work in a fun field: video games. This job is never boring, we have many new exciting products being released every year.
- Work with well-known brands and characters like Super Mario, Zelda, Assassin’s Creed or Mortal Kombat.
- Stability. Our company is now 20 years old and the average time our colleagues spend with the company is over 7 years. We feel people stay where they are appreciated and respected.
- Experience working for the largest Romanian company in the sector. Join a young, but experienced team, who can help you reach the next steps in your career.
- Join an international organization: we are part of the CD Media group of companies, which is the distribution leader for video games in the Balkan area for over 25 years, with operations in over 15 countries.
- Above average compensation package. We will not waste your time with offers below market average. Along with a motivational base salary, we offer:
- Quarterly sales bonus based on individual sales targets.
- End of the year bonus, Easter bonus. Meal tickets.
- Clear working hours. Our schedule is 9:00-17:00 and we don't do overtime.
- Central working location. We are close to Unirii square, so it's easy to reach us from wherever you are. Unirii subway station is within walking distance.
- Employee discount for all our products. Your gifts to friends and family (or yourself) are more accessible than ever.
- Access to the Bookster platform for development and leisure through reading.
CD Media SE is the leading distributor of interactive entertainment, gaming software and hardware, in the Balkan region. As a result of experienced management, long-term relationship with publisher and key retailers, CD Media . enjoys a dominant market position.
25 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Promotion and Distribution of gaming software & hardware. We add value to the supply chain by running fully, integrated trade and consumer marketing campaigns in the countries within the region.