Key Account Manager (Sales)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Key Account Manager – Romania (m/f)
Did you know that at P&G, in Sales department you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories?
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
You will be offered a position in Customer Sales Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions such as Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance that are organized around the brands that we sell in Romania: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders etc.
These are some examples of missions that you could lead:
- Manage a geographical region consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Supermarkets, build a strong partnership by clearly understand customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
- Customer mapping: organization design, decision making process, corporate strategy, financial structure, logistics;
- Prepare Customer’s business summary on regular basis and share with respective Account Handler to keep them updated on the Customer’s business results and opportunities;
- Store visits, fieldwork with Account Handlers regularly;
- Be responsible for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence;
What we will offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
An initial assignment based in Sales department could be either in Bucharest or in another big city in Romania.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate with up to ten years of experience
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.