Your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition of new sellers who can bring their competitive range of products, pricing and availability to the eMAG Marketplace.
- Identifying, hunting, specifically phone/email-based prospecting and recruiting of new sellers;
- Effectively prioritize and manage a pipeline of sellers to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets;
- Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the eMAG Marketplace;
- Work closely with new sellers, educating them about eMAG’s high standards of delivery and customer experience;
- Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers;
- Provide crucial guidance to sellers in marketing and listing optimization, search engine optimization, inventory management, shipping and fulfilment strategy, risk management, and other strategic and operational needs to insure operational excellence;
- Track and report business development results, analyse data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers;
- Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment
- Work with sellers as an account manager – helping them to launch and grow their business on eMAG Marketplace ;
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically;
- Develop analysis to track seller’s performance; create goals and strategies to realize positive growth for each seller;
- Partner with other eMAG internal departments to maximize seller’s exposure and experience.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or related careers
- Similar experience in business development / sales for Fashion, Sports, Beauty, Home & Deco industries would be an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner;
- Fluent in English;
- Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets
- Numerical with the ability to apply intermediate Excel skills.
Who are we?
Launched in 2001 in Romania, in 2012 in Bulgaria and in 2013 in Hungary, eMAG is one of the pioneers of the Romanian e-commerce market. eMAG is an online shop with IT&C products and solutions, as well as with home appliances, with a permanently extending offer.
The company reaches its clients through the online shops , and , as well as through ten showrooms in Romania. In Romania, in its 13 years of activity, eMAG team has rapidly grown, currently reaching a number of approximately 1300 employees. eMAG supports the development of the Romanian and Bulgarian work force, offering highly specialized jobs, in an evolving market.