Detalii loc de munca
Key Account Manager Bucharest
Job title: Key Account Manager Bucharest
Alternative job title:
Job tags: Ethics and Compliance, KAM
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: (Key) Account Management
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Pharmaceutical Sector
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
To achieve the territory sales targets through direct contact with Health Care Professionals, Health Care Organisations and Key Opinion Leaders and other healthcare providers and the implementation of product marketing plans.
Specifically, you will:
- Embed Compliance Culture across all areas of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to Astellas policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards
- Maintain relationships, detail to groups of doctors and HC professionals.
- Works strategically to increase the notoriety and reputation of the pharmaceutical products of the company in the assigned therapeutic and geographical area.
- Responsible of developments of the whole assigned area - detailing products in all therapeutic areas of the company; allocating their time resources in alignment with the goals and strategy of the affiliate; setting together with the Sales manager of integrated plans on account level in collaboration with Medical function where appropriate and in accordance with Astellas policies
- Initiate and organize other supporting actions (. promotional meetings, sponsorship, etc.).
- Sustainably using and promoting digital way of working in relationships with the customers
- Develop a territory plan, perform market analysis at territory level, implement and monitor plan.
- Collect and share information about contacts with doctors and market developments.
- Professional, timely and qualitative performance of work in accordance with determined goals.
- Ensure product safety information is reported to pharmacovigilance department no later than 24 hours from the receipt date.
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring work climate
- Attractive remuneration package
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 2 years of applicable work experience
- Driving license (B category).
- IT competent to learn and use sales systems, email and basic functions in common applications.
- Good communications skills
- Ability to present in a clear and professional manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of scientific knowledge related to products
- Commercial orientation
- Astellas Way Values - Patient Focus, Ownership, Commitment to Results, Openness, Integrity, and Astellas competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Communication, influencing / persuasiveness skills,
- Self-starter, well organized,
- Responsive to market needs and commercial opportunities,
- Basic market analysis skills and good decision-making skills regarding use of time and resources.
- Ability to operate independently and use own initiative
- Be adaptable with a “can do" attitude.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
- Multichannel experience
- Oncology knowledge and experience
- Degree in Natural Sciences (or more specific based on local regulations)
- Advanced level of English
- Full time
- Location: field based. Residence in the geographical area close to or in the assigned working area.
- Travelling in the territory outside Bucharest (40-50% of the time); occasional travel internationally (. internal meetings or congresses)
At Astellas we are making treatments that matter to people. We are tackling the toughest health challenges putting the patient at the heart of every move we make.
We have developed ground-breaking, innovative medicines in immunology, oncology and urology.
Our medicines are extending and saving the lives of cancer patients, making transplantation possible and improving the quality of life for those living with conditions where needs are often overlooked.
We take a patient-focused approach, that allows us to convert brilliant early science into treatments and solutions that directly improve and save patients’ lives.
From lab to clinic to patient, we focus on the most promising science, empower the best talent to pursue it, and develop life-changing solutions alongside the best partners.