Your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition of new sellers who can bring their competitive range of products, pricing and availability to the eMAG Marketplace.
- Identifying, hunting, specifically phone/email-based prospecting and recruiting of new sellers;
- Effectively prioritize and manage a pipeline of sellers to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets;
- Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the eMAG Marketplace;
- Work closely with new sellers, educating them about eMAG’s high standards of delivery and customer experience;
- Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers;
- Provide crucial guidance to sellers in marketing and listing optimization, search engine optimization, inventory management, shipping and fulfilment strategy, risk management, and other strategic and operational needs to insure operational excellence;
- Track and report business development results, analyse data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers;
- Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment
- Work with sellers as an account manager – helping them to launch and grow their business on eMAG Marketplace ;
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically;
- Develop analysis to track seller’s performance; create goals and strategies to realize positive growth for each seller;
- Partner with other eMAG internal departments to maximize seller’s exposure and experience.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or related careers;
- Similar experience in business development / direct sales for minimum 2 years;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner;
- Fluent in English;
- Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets
- Numerical with the ability to apply intermediate Excel skills.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study iWe provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endleWe know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
• Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
• Employee discounts;
• Access to the Bookster library;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).