The Key Account Manager will have the responsibilities to develop strategy and plans for assigned Customers in order to achieve the targets.
· Negotiate trade terms with the customers in line with the TTS approvals
· Create the Customer/Channel strategy in order to achieve the business objectives( Customer Business Plan )
· Develop the Customer/Channel activity plan together with Customer Marketing Category Operations Managers
· Implement the UL National Activity Plan of launched and re-launches
· Organize quarterly meetings with customers for Business Review and Top to Top meetings at least once per year.
· Participate to all international or regional meetings concerning the customers from his area of responsabilities
· Lead and co-ordinate the Customer Care Team in order to maximize performance and to achieve requsted KPI’s.
· Manage the payment schedule and the overdue.
· Prepare, check and approve all the invoices from assigned customers
· Communicate and implement the Company price policy.
· Lead and manage the Key Account representatives
· Prepare and maintain active portfolio and price lists for each customer and communicate them to CD Operations(standard product ,new listings ,promotional products ) with the KAR
· Prepare, follow and bring up-to-date monthly accruals.
· Forecast the monthly volumes by customers and by SKU together with Jr. KAM
· Manage the budgets according with Unilever stategy.
· Manage and implement International Agreements. He is responsible for monthly /quarterly reporting
· Analyze monthly and quarterly sales for assigned customers and prepare presentations for internal use and for Customer Business Review.
· Organize and participate periodically to trade visits in order to keep up with the market and store the case draft corrective action plans with the customer with the field sales teams or other concerned departments.
· Develop strategy and plans for assigned KA in order to achieve the targets;
· Work out a joint customer business plan for the respective customers;
· Develop, implement and coordinate the Customer/Channel activity plan
· Manage the customers P&L figures – promo investment – accruals;
· Lead the annual negotiations of the contracts for the designated customers;
· Identify & leverage cross-customer opportunities and best practice sharing
· Identify /drive product mix needed to win in customers / channel
Analytical and organizational skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Apart from a complex role where you can develop yourself, we also offer: