Join the Coffee Democracy!
The Key Account Manager is accountable for generating revenue. The job holder translates and locally implements the global sales strategy to achieve its short and long-term sales goals in the relevant clients. It is also accountable for the development and execution of his/her accounts and sales plans to ensure that the overall group’s sales volume and profitability objectives are met.
- Responsible for realizing local sales results set by the company.
- Accountable for negotiation and contracting with assigned accounts, including trade allowances and other contractual conditions, within the constraints of central guidelines, trade allowances and customer selection criteria.
- Defines and monitors trade spend per account, and provides forecasting information on pricing and trade spend to the central organization.
- Executes general pricing, promotional pricing and trade margins within guidelines and pricing bandwidths.
- Applies centrally defined Sales / Customer Strategy and Segmentation to local markets.
- Supports International Key Account Management in the development of the account planning for named International Key Accounts.
- Defines account planning, prioritization of initiatives and negotiation approach for key accounts, and monitors progress on account plan.
- Provides input for shopper insights and strategy, promotion guidelines and POS display standards and deploys trade marketing strategy towards customers. Plans and develops local promotions and tracks promotion effectiveness.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree;
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in Sales and solid knowledge about negotiation processes;
- FMCG experience, preferably in an international environment;
- Excellent communication and interacting skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Market research reports understanding