We are looking for a Webmaster to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our websites. Webmaster responsibilities include building our websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and templates.
• Maintain the client-side of our websites using HTML, CSS & JS
• Collaborate with internal teams (QA, visual designers, IT, product managers, marketing teams, etc.) to identify task requirements.
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
• Create templates for content editors, using CMS
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Solid knowledge with HTML & CSS - Must
• Familiarity with , , - advantage
• Experience with creating responsive website layout, templates and user interface by using HTML and CSS practices.
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
• An ability to communicate and work in a team.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communications skills in English - reading and writing.