Junior Web Developer Trainee - Academy
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Do you have a passion for web development and want hands-on experience? Do you want to be trained by the best?
Boost your career by joining our paid training programme, the Netcentric Academy, hosted in our office in Barcelona, Spain.
Following the first year anniversary of our Bucharest office, we're opening the Netcentric Academy opportunity to you! Apply and be part of the first Romanian team to join this specialized training programme.
When & Where: The Netcentric Academy training programme will be held in our office in sunny and beautiful Barcelona, Spain. It starts November 6th, 2017 and it will last 7 weeks.
Who: We're looking for recent graduates in computer science or related studies who fulfill the below requirements.
Why: Jumpstart your career as a frontend or backend developer and learn from our experts in the field.
Bonus: Once you've successfully completed the Netcentric Academy, you'll have the opportunity to further develop your tech skills and work as part of our Netcentric Bucharest team. Yes, a full-time job to hit the ground running in your career.
For more information visit:
- If you think you're the right fit, apply here. Deadline for applications: September 22nd.
- If your profile matches the requirements you will receive an invitation to our Netcentric Bucharest office, to get to know us and what we do at Netcentric, have an interview with one of our development experts and complete a technical skills assessment.
- We will then evaluate all the results and contact you within a week to let you know if you were chosen to be part of our adventure
... If you are, then all you have to do next is relax, pack your bags and get ready for the Netcentric Academy in Barcelona, starting November 6th.
- A proactive mindset, who shares ideas and brings them to life. We are looking for your passion, not your experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent professional education.
- Passionate about web development (you like debugging in Chrome, checking the network tab and always looks under the hood of awesome web sites that are lighting fast).
- For brownie points, add links to your personal website projects to your CV
- Knowledge of Java and Servlets, and you program services for fun. (Requirements for Back End)
- Having used HTML frameworks and could suggest ideas to make them better.
- Have used or developed RESTful Web Services (for Backend) and knows how to properly handle Json (for the Front End and Backend)
- A maniac Unit tester. Can't conceive how to develop without testing.
- A team player who helps and supports colleagues: you are as strong as your team.
- Fluent level in English
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get:
- Flexible working hours, respecting project needs
- Apple work equipment
- Private medical insurance
- Gym sponsored membership
- Yearly travel insurance
- 2 days Onboarding in Barcelona or other Netcentric offices
- Various off-site team events
- Yearly Company Summit (2 days knowledge sharing event)
- Partially sponsored Skiing event
- Company Summer Party
- Fruits at the office
- Drinks (coffee, water, soft-drinks) at the office
- Training, certification and conference attendance based on personal development goals
- Continuous training and coaching
- Employee recognition program
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
- And much more…!
Acest job nu mai este activ.