Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are a high-calibre advertising agency and we’re looking for a determined, responsible team player with a genuine focus to have a strong and measurable impact on the company’s development and a real passion for digital and curiosity for how things work.
Mission of the Job
The Junior Web Developer will be responsible for supporting the existing development team in maintaining, building and testing a wide range of web applications and responsive websites.
- Maintaining existing sites content and developing new layouts and features based on specifications
- Responsible for developing responsive websites across multiple devices
- Technical Deployment to hosting environment
- Develop HTML based e-newsletters for online marketing campaigns
- Perform quality assurance on code, both client and server side. Log & monitor any bugs and effectively get these issues resolved
- Ability to work with and customize WordPress
- Clients and product database management and support
- Communication with internal clients to understand their expectations and requirements. Work with team members to determine creative solutions that best meet projects requirements and goals.
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 1 year of working experience in a related field is required for this position but fresh graduates/entry-level applicants with exceptional skills are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or related field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS. Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with PHP and MySQL. Understanding of OOP.
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic understanding of CMS and Frameworks
- Basic understanding and application of Linux command-line
- Strong command of the English Language
- Basic ability to interpret and analyse data
Key Competencies and Soft Skills
- A proactive attitude to problem solving and an understanding of the role of development in a creative environment. A passion to learn and grow and the desire to go the extra mile.
- Motivated, driven team player who interacts well with others, and has strong verbal and communication skills. You must be able to express your ideas clearly to others, to communicate technical results to the team and to consult and advise other departments members on project-related issues.
- Ability to demonstrate good time management skills, prioritize projects and perform effectively to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. As a small company, we often have multiple projects running at any one time, you’ll be expected to meet multiple deadlines across multiple projects.
- Self-motivated to learn from others and contribute positively
- Strong analytical skills
Bonus Skills we’d love to see
- Familiarity with email marketing software projects
- Experience with SVN
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge and/or experience with web services technologies including REST, APIs, JSON etc.
- Photoshop skills
Got what it takes? Send your CV at jobs at savabros dot com with the subject line Junior Web Developer
A little something about us:
SavaBros may be little known on the Romanian market - but we’ve made history in the USA.
We started 5 years ago doing what we love: direct response advertising. In this short period, we’ve made tens of millions of dollars in sales. More important, we’ve established ourselves as a publishing powerhouse in markets like survival, self-reliance, or self-defense.
We’ve built this company on core values related to constant growth, and to charting new, unfamiliar territories.
We value people and the potential they have, more than the experience and the background they come with. Over the years we’ve worked with extremely talented people: financial experts, special forces “green berets”, gardening gurus, doctors. And we’re aiming to become one of the best companies in the world in direct response marketing.
Join our team today! Send your CV at jobs at savabros dot com with the subject line Junior Web Developer.
Thank you and good luck!
Acest job nu mai este activ.