Junior Web Content Editor, Bucharest Romania
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Do you want to make the world a better place through education? If you want to make a difference through your writing, you never say “no” to a new challenge, and you celebrate every victory with an open heart, we invite you to join our ambitious editorial team!
StudyPortals, the biggest education database provider, is offering a position of “Junior Web Content Editor”. Join us in our Bucharest office, and become part of a team dedicated to offering the best, most relevant and inspiring information to prospective students considering their study abroad options. We’re looking for an advanced English writer who is passionate, creative, organised and has great research skills.
Who we are
We are StudyPortals, the international study choice platform. A young and dynamic company committed to making the world better. We help students worldwide to find the best matching higher education degree, anywhere on the globe. We offer an open-minded, international work environment with a flat hierarchy and a strong focus on personal growth. In addition to our main headquarters in Eindhoven, we have offices in Bucharest, Boston, Melbourne and Manchester.
Accept our challenge!
The StudyPortals Editorial Team turns information about higher education into friendly articles dedicated to students. We provide the best data about study options abroad, tuition and living costs, university rankings, future careers, the latest international education news, and more. We research and present great written content to help students decide what study options are best for their academic future abroad. You will be coordinated by the editorial manager in Bucharest, but also stay connected to colleagues in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Your main responsibilities:
- Write original articles on requested topics (technical and creative) for prospective international students;
- Write standardized content for website landing pages;
- Make good use of keywords;
- Present ideas in a clear, concise way, tailored to different student audiences;
- Keep track of your work and make changes following reader feedback and concrete traffic data;
- Proofread and publish new content;
- Improve outdated content;
- Contribute to the creative process of the editorial team.
Who you are:
- You have a university degree. Studies abroad are a plus.
- You are passionate about writing and have experience in English writing/editorial work (preferably 1-2 years);
- Excellent English proficiency (written and spoken);
- Great PC and MS Office skills;
- Creative as well as critical thinker, with high attention to detail;
- Open to feedback and adapting fast;
- Great team player who is comfortable with diverse opinions;
- Constantly willing to learn and develop;
- Dedicated and willing to go the extra mile for great results;
- Good time management;
- Comfortable with switching between diverse tasks;
- Can work independently, and think for yourself;
- You match our values and culture.
- Full-time position with competitive salary including bonus scheme;
- You will work from our office in Bucharest in our awesome editorial team;
- Informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere, where initiative and thinking out-of-the-box are highly appreciated;
- Company that’s serious about fun, with regular team events and other surprises;
- Work laptop;
- Monthly meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of the foundation of a study choice giant aiming to have a crucial impact on the future of global society.
Do your part in making the world a better place!