Junior Training Support Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Junior Training Support Specialist is part of the UiPath Academy team and performs maintenance, administrative and support tasks to enable training for UiPath internal and external users.
UiPath Academy is the world’s first online free of charge RPA massive open online courses platform. Launched in April 2017, the UiPath Academy has experienced instant success with companies and users enrolled from over 75 different countries.
Aside from the massive open online courses platform, the UiPath Academy encompasses all training-related activities, from the creation and maintenance of training materials, to the coordination of trainings, webinars and certification exams.
The UiPath Academy Team is dedicated to enabling transformation through internal and external training programs, providing outstanding support to UiPath customers, partners and prospects as well as to UiPath internal teams.
- Addresses UiPath Academy/training support requests through the UiPath internal ticketing system
- Actively monitors and moderates the UiPath Community Forum on UiPath Academy topics
- Works with the Academy Architect to set up and maintain courses on the Academy e-learning platform
- Communicates training news and updates via emails, newsletters etc. to both UiPath customers and UiPath internal teams
- Supports UiPath internal teams (Sales and Delivery) with materials and guidelines regarding available courses/training prerequisites and coordinates online/onsite trainings, webinars and certification exams
- Provides regular and ad-hoc reports on completed/ongoing/planned trainings
- Provides regular and ad-hoc reports regarding issued diplomas and certifications
- Coordinates and performs the training feedback and improvement process, working with both internal and external Academy users
- Provides monthly stats to UiPath Academy Lead on regional trainings, certifications, training issues, ongoing projects etc.
- Identifies internal and external training needs and improvement areas
- Participates/runs ad-hoc internal UiPath Academy projects together with the Academy Team.
- Minimum 2 years experience in troubleshooting, administering and supporting LMS
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Advanced Excel Skills and Google Analytics
Desired Profile (essential)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize between key deliverables
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Quality-oriented is a must
- Organized and self-disciplined
- Enthusiastic and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative and comfortable with driving initiatives
Some things we offer to you
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office and free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, stock options for the candidate experience but we believe that working with us to develop a world leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.
Acest job nu mai este activ.