We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute manual tests to ensure product quality.
We are looking for a passionate, optimistic and self-motivated Testing Engineer Engineer who can develop and execute tests to ensure product quality
If you are interested to work in a dynamic environment, together with a team of professionals, where you will be challenged every day, don't hesitate to contact us.
What are your responsibilities?
As Testing Engineer, you must:
- Have basic testing methodologies understanding;
- Be able to identify the main parts of an application before starting to plan the test cases writing;
- Understand the necessity of testing an application in a certain time limit, while under pressure;
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Basic experience with software programming languages;
- Be willing to learn new technologies;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Good English skills, both written and verbal;
- Proven communication skills;
- Team work oriented attitude;
- Analytical thinking
Considered a plus:
- Familiar with a test cases handling tool;
- German skills and ISTQB certification;
- At least 6 months of experience in Testing;
- Windows OS knowledge - Agile/PMI methodology knowledge;
What else do you need to know?
The job is located in Cluj-Napoca, full-time position.
What you get:
- Exposure to modern, highly effective work practices;
- Attractive salary package;
- Flexible schedule;
- Premium healthcare services at a private medical center;
- Meal tickets;
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere ( with Xbox,Wii and more);
- Career growth opportunities in a professional and friendly environment.
- Company sponsored events like: Workshops, Team-building, Christmas parties etc;