Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 1500 €
Unify is the newest member of the Atos family, combining Atos’ knowledge and reputation in the IT services market with Unify’s expertise in unified communications and collaboration to provide customers with seamless services solutions for their entire digital portfolio. Within Atos, Unify continues to deliver a unique integrated proposition for unified communications and real time capabilities.
Unify’s portfolio provides organizations with communications tools to foster rich and meaningful conversations across channels, platforms and media for a mobile, real-time and collaborative way to work. With cloud at the center, we deliver a seamless, secure UCaaS experience with solutions that unify multiple voice, video and data networks, connected devices and applications into one easy-to-use platform that allows teams to collaborate securely, effectively and efficiently – anytime, anywhere. The result is a transformation of how the enterprise communicates and collaborates that amplifies collective effort, energizes the business, improves employee satisfaction and enhances business performance.
- Development, editing and proofreading of topic-based, customer and service documentation for Unify’s portfolio (including manuals, procedures, specifications, installation instructions, training material), in base languages English
- Technical research and content preparation for the relevant personas
- Close coordination with development, quality engineering and product management
- Continuous quality improvement via user feedback and hands-on technical verification
Education, Experience and Skills:
- BSc in Engineering or Computing Sciences with a specialization in technical writing or equivalent
- Native language level command of English and excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with Adobe FrameMaker (structured & unstructured), MS office and Image editors
- Experience with editing structured documents in DITA-XML/DITAVAL
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall software development methodologies.
- Solid Interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
Additional skills to be considered as a plus:
- Technical writing experience
- Programming/scripting skills
- Written and oral communication skills in German
- Promotion possibilities and a career plan development;
- Work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- Flexible work schedule and work from home policy
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Trainings / certifications;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance.
- Job rotation policy