Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are looking for a colleague to be able to perform the role of Technical Documentation Engineer.
- Technical University Degree
- Technical understanding
- Good English skills
- Computer skills
- Function-specific knowledge
- Team player, flexibility
- Able to express ideas clearly.
- Developing technical documentation for aerospace industry
- Taking up customer requirements and expectations
- Researching and applying relevant norms and specifications
- Writing, proofreading and delivering technical documentation, training material and related technical documents
- Researching information on-site, including photo and video documentation and interviewing the customers’ technical departments
- Processing of graphics and illustrations according to layout requirements
- Managing translation requirements and supporting in the offer management
- Close technical communication with the customer
- Supporting in creating lessons-learned reports.
What we offer:
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Foreign language courses, trainings
- Health and wellness.
ATEXIS is an international company dedicated to Customer Support Engineering activities. As a “Solution“ subsidiary of the ALTEN Group, ATEXIS combines the skills of 800 collaborators united within a network of subsidiaries based in France, Spain, Germany, Romania and India.