Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
The Junior Technical Artist acts a bridge between the artists and programmers, ensuring the art content and features are easily integrated into the game, while respecting the artistic vision and technical constraints of the project.
Role of a Junior Technical Artist:
• Your role is to support the content production art teams in achieving top-quality results within the context of the project
• You will works closely with the Technical Directors and the programming team to help implementing technical art features and new technologies in the project
• Implement optimizations and monitor the performance of the game
• Identify and Implement art-pipeline optimizations and automatizing
• Create technical benchmarks to be used in production
• Implement technical art features with the help of the programming team
• Offer technical support to the art team in day-by-day production issues
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Share with the other artists best-practices and new tools
• Strong Gamer Culture and interest in video game development
• Basic knowledge of real-time rendering challenges and techniques
• Analytical mind and good problem-solving skills
• Experience in a full digital art content creation pipeline (high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art) is very appreciated
• Any relevant experience with game editors and engines is considered a plus
• Knowledge and Interest in any of the following tech-art areas is highly appreciated:
o Rendering and Post-Effects
o Special FX
o Rigging and animation
o Physics simulations
• Fluency in English
Benefits of the job:
• Learn from the top industry experts. Extensive internal documentation and conference material. Watch, attend and share top industry conferences.
• Be exposed to a multitude of technologies and be part of a distributed team of professionals
• Personal development and trainings.
• Diversity in the problems tackled and tasks to handle.
• First party developer on AAA titles. Work with the best the industry has.
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system.
We are Ubisoft
Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our colleagues. Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Ubisoft Bucharest is an experienced player in the video gaming industry in Romania, being one of the first company of its kind. We have built a strong foundation on which we have grown in the past years.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in block buster games like Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon and Watch Dogs.
Our studio is located in the Northern part of Bucharest and its goal is to deliver fun to players everywhere.
Combining passion and performance, our teams bring ideas to life. More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.