• Degree in Computer Science or informatics
• min. 1 year working experience in IT system maintenance
• Experience with SQL, XML, HTML, CSS
• Experience in Relational DB and SQL (preferred Oracle 11g or newer)
• Knowledge of LINUX, both as Admin and UserExperience in working with Log Management and Analysis (Splunk)
• Knowledge of shell scripting (Bash and Korn shell, Python) for automation of tasks and regular expressions for log investigations (. Grep) is a plus
• Experience with an application server (. JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server, etc.)
• Knowledge of ESB technologies (preferred WSO2; Mule, IBM WebSphere ESB, Oracle ESB, JBoss ESB welcomed) is a plus
• Knowledge of Ticketing systems (Remedy, HP-SM, JIRA) is a plus
• Experience in working in distributed international teams is a plus
As a Junior Technical Analyst, you help monitor and support the maintenance of the CEE Mobile Banking Application optimized and consistent with the technological landscape, while continually improving performance, standardization and security of the overall Mobile banking technological context.
• Focus on maintenance environment of Mobile Banking for 6 Countries: monitor the status of the service, incident management, problem management with root cause identification, performance analysis, availability management.
• Proactively propose solutions to improve the service
• Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination with other team members
• Defines, reviews and provides feedback on the technical solutions
• Collaborates with business and management to support the service in production
• Produce and maintains the documentation (incident reports, impact analysis, etc...)
• Helps to define, to maintain and to evolve technological standards and guidelines
• Supports the release management process in pre and post deployment technical checks and assist the banks.
• Understand the complex technological multilayer architecture landscape and support to identify weak points