Junior Tax Analyst (entry level)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in language or business-relevant subject;
- Fluency in spoken and written English (level C1);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Good communication skills for both internal and external discussions;
- No prior tax knowledge required.
- Support the local team on any given assigned transaction and take responsibility for delivering elements within the engagement, reporting to the relevant Consultant and Engagement Manager;
- Execute engagements on time, while ensuring proactive, timely and up to date communication with team members in the UK and Bucharest;
- Prepare work to high-quality standards and develop your own skills & knowledge;
- Prepare first drafts of deliverables for clients using MS Office documents (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and leveraging technology solutions and templates, based on inputs from the knowledge management database, phone, and email;
- Handle amendments to deliverables based on emailed comments and markup, including, as to which resource is best suited given complexity and timing restraints of each task;
- Analyse and working with data, identify missing information;
- Pro-actively seek clarification and additional information from Bucharest and UK team members;
- Carry out tasks both directly in response to requests received and pro-actively following up on past requests.