Junior System / Application Administrator GSO Team
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
GLOBAL SALES OPERATIONS – System/Application Administrator
As part of Global Sales Operations department, the person will be responsible for maintaining and developing a reporting system used by License, Consulting and Hardware lines of business (LOBs) within Oracle. The current Sales Reporting team consists of 50 members working across several countries in Europe as well as in India.
This is a great opportunity to interact with a wide area of people, nationalities and cultures, to gain technical exposure to the latest Oracle products. In the same time you will have the opportunity to develop a career in the business environment of a leading software and hardware organisation.
Global Sales Operations is responsible with supporting the Sales organization worldwide in terms of processes, business analysis, reporting and technical solutions.
The Sales Reporting team is responsible of the reporting infrastructure for sales organisation. The team is also in charge of designing, implementing, and maintaining all of the internal web-based applications that are needed by the business.
- Assume primary responsibility during problem resolution. Use troubleshooting techniques to identify root cause and implement permanent corrective action to resolve issues.
- Monitor databases and reporting systems (Oracle Business Intelligence) on daily basis to ensure the performance, reliability and security.
- Develop routines for end users and application developers to facilitate best practices.
- Build automations for any layer of the technical stack.
- Create maintenance plans for the administered databases.
- Respond to database related queries and issues in a timely fashion.
- Keep pace with the development of Oracle Products; assess their relevance to group operations and propose upgrades
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Technical Skills: programming, optimizing, debugging, testing and problem-solving
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts
- Knowledge of basic virtualization concepts
- Experience with Linux 1+ years (preferably RedHat)
- Scripting for administration, monitoring and automation (shell, python, etc.)
- Proficient in English as it is the working language
- Ability to work in an environment that involves remote interaction with other team members, internal customers and users
- Results-oriented and innovation-oriented personality
- University degree/diploma (or equivalent) in Computer Science field
NICE TO HAVE:
- Oracle DBA experience
- SQL and PL/SQL experience
- OBIEE administration
- Understanding of database structures and architectures, theories, principles and tuning practices