Linux System Administrator
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an International Advanced Technology Consultancy and Engineering Company. AUSY Group currently operates across 10 countries through its more than 6500 employees, sharing three defining concepts: "Vision, High Quality, Commitment”.
The company offices located in Bucharest and Sibiu. Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
We are looking for a Linux System Administrator with a blend of hands-on practical technical experience with Unix, Apache and Shell Scripting. As a System Administrator you will have the opportunity to work for a leader global provider of expertise in defense and security based on smart card technology and associated services. Through innovation and excellence in service, he delivers value to business customers with profitable models and clear benefits for end-users.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements;
- Installing and configuring computers, hardware, operating systems and applications;
- Provide UNIX support to internal developers and researchers;
- Monitoring and maintaining the computers and network;
- Providing support for users;
- Setting up new users' accounts (Server, email server);
- Proactively manage and maintain virtual machines;
- Manage backup;
- Troubleshoots application, network, and server level problems for internal systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- SSL Certification will be considered a plus;
- Two years of experience with Systems Operations/Engineering organizational responsibilities;
- Strong writing & verbal skills in English;
- Strong UNIX skills;
- Experience with enterprise production Linux environments;
- Previous experience with Apache and Shell Scripting;
- Strong attention to details;
- Self-motivated individual, able to operate independently.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Meal tickets.