The role of the HQ professionals is to provide expertise, advice, selection and implementation of customized IT solutions for client companies and to maintain the information framework at a high level of functionality, accessibility and performance.
The responsibilities of the Junior System Administrator include but are not limited to:
• Install and configure desktop and server systems including hardware, OS and applications;
• Implement and troubleshoot network infrastructures;
• Configure, monitor and troubleshot windows / linux server systems;
• IT infrastructure administration for client companies;
• Remote or on-site client support ;
• Hardware and software diagnostics and resolution for servers, desktops, notebooks, networking and peripheral equipment;
• Address incidents, monitor ticket queue, and coordinate with others in service support team;
• Communicate effectively with customers and peers.
We are looking for:
• A result-oriented person, adaptable to various situations and tasks, able to identify problems and to apply the best solutions;
• A minimum of 2 yrs. experience and solid background or certifications in the field ;
• Solid knowledge in networking and PC management;
• Good understanding of server and networking services(DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP etc.) and experience in configuring and troubleshooting;
• Experience in Active Directory, Exchange Server and Office 365 administration;
• Familiar with virtualization solutions;
• Familiar with hardware/software diagnostic tools;
• Driving License;
We are offering:
• Great team with professional and friendly work environment;
• Training and career development opportunities;
• Interesting conditions and salary;
• Modern working equipment.