Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
To complete our team, based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Junior Survey Programmer.
The Junior Survey Programmer’s primary role is to take over the full responsibility for the programming of the survey related to the Online Market Research projects.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Program of online questionnaires based on the information provided by the client (this includes survey creation, setting filters and quotas, managing languages, exporting and reporting);
- Define the details related to the survey programming, like plan, time line, resource required and potential roadblock;
- Test a survey thoroughly, review data and provide a high-quality link to the client.
- Debug and correct coding issues;
Your abilities need to be:
- Good verbal and written language skills for English (required);
- Preferable also a medium level for a second language (French);
- University graduate or experienced in working in the market research environment, programming and/ or web development.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!