Acest job nu mai este activ.
Position Overview Statement:
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support to Rohde & Schwarz Topex customer base for all the product range.
- Opens tickets for all the issues reported by customers
- Configures and installs Rohde & Schwarz Topex products in accordance with the customer’s request and the technical support policies.
- Replicates the reported issues in the Rohde & Schwarz Topex testing lab and provides all the relevant details to the R&D team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Linux OS knowledge;
- IP protocol stack knowledge, IP data networking knowledge;
- Good communication skills, well organized and structured person;
- Teamwork and cooperation;
- English (spoken and written);
- Any previous experience in the following field is a plus:
- VoIP protocols
- Shell scripting or any scripting language
- Telecom protocols knowledge (ISDN, ISUP, R2, etc.,)
- Cisco, Comptia Certifications