Junior SQL (SAS) Developer with German
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Start your career in SAS technologies and work within international IT environment, mainly in Germany.
- Boost your skills in Business Analysis, SQL, IT consulting and international business relations.
- Learn how to work in SAS Base, SAS Macro and SAS Data Integration Studio
- Perform analysis of business requirements, solution design, development, testing and support activities throughout the implementation project
Be part of our company and join international strategic bank steering projects, based on an integrated architecture including SAS technologies.
Work in a German-Romanian team and turn old- fashioned IT systems into technologies of the future!
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Computer Science or related
- Ideally previous experience with writing code in any of the following: SQL, data modelling, data base systems
- Banking knowledge preferred
- Very good English and at least medium level German language skills
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated
- Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions
- Availability to travel to Germany extensively.
Why work with us?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
- You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.