Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are seeking to extent our team and we are looking for a passionate PHP Developer to fit in the values that our company promotes: Code Like a Champion, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Integrity, Fun at Work.
- Developing web applications and websites of various complexity, especially for US customers using the technologies listed above and according to customer requirements and technical specifications;
- Working independently or in team on a project using collaborative work items (Git or SVN, Google Docs, Dropbox, Jira, Invision, UXPin etc.) with the design team and management;
- Writing organized and clean code and making technical specifications & documenting the source code;
- Testing and launching into production the applications you develop;
- Working closely with the Project Manager and Head of Development, but also with the design team if needed.
- Experience with Symfony2;
- Knowledge of building websites in Wordpress;
- Medium knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Knowledge of UI/UX and standards about the compatibility between browsers;
- Knowledge of RWD (Responsive Web Design);
- Experience with at least one of the files versioning system (Git, SVN);
- Medium knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS etc.) and Apache web server;
- The desire to learn new things and to use modern technology and performance;
- Knowledge of web security issues and their resolution;
- High attention to detail and well-organised, having the ability to respect deadlines;
- Communication skills and team-player, passionate and enthusiastic, solutions and results oriented.
Nice to have:
- Technical Bachelor’s degree;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Advanced knowledge of Bootstrap frontend framework;
- Advanced knowledge of CSS extension language like Sass or Less.
Offer & Benefits:
- Attractive salary;
- Bonuses based on performance and project;
- Possibility to work for important clients in the US;
- Team lunches & happy hours.