You will be a part of a young and super-smart WW team of professionals that are working to make Misys The No1 Financial Software solutions provider in the World. You will have the possibility to work from day one on enterprise level applications that will be used across the globe - from Wall Street to the most prestigious banks in rising Asia.
You don’t need to have financial background to be a part of this amazing development team!
We are looking for someone with a 'can do' attitude, who enjoys being a contributing member and who thrives on the challenges that working in a fast-paced dynamic environment can bring, someone who can dive in and help us build outstanding software. We will help you build key dual competence software-finance!
You will first go through an immersion program that will familiarize you with our products and domain, with our methodologies and processes - through training sessions, exercises, and care & maintenance. Then, you will participate directly in the development of new Summit and Fusion applications. You will work closely with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, and Support Engineers across our different centers around the world.
Summit – a household name on Wall Street - is a proven, award-winning solution for Capital Markets. It offers a functionally-rich core trading and managing solution that drives business growth, improves straight-through processing, and shortens time to market, while reducing costs.
Fusion – a natural evolution for Summit, the next best thing in financial software
Our goal is to bring to the market business solutions relying on Summit and increasingly on Fusion.
As a member of our development team, your responsibilities will include:
• Work with the development & product management teams to develop a Fusion-Summit solution
• Design and develop applications on top of proprietary software;
• Implement new features as specified;
• Respect high level coding and design standards;
• Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions;
• Providing training to the junior software engineers whenever a new/junior member joins the team.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• We are increasingly using Java-based technologies, so we will appreciate your skills and knowledge on: J2EE, server side technologies (like JSP, Java, and Java Servlets), Spring, Struts, Hibernate, AJAX, Java scripting, Weblogic – basic to medium knowledge;
• Because some of our products are C++/C# based, we need some basic to medium knowledge in this field;
• Knowledge of enterprise frameworks, systems integration, software development and testing methodologies is required – basic level;
• Good Unix and/or Windows skills;
• HTML5 knowledge is a plus;
• Good troubleshooting skills;
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently;
• Good spoken and written English, to be used on a daily basis