As a worldwide manufacturer, Wittmann Battenfeld offers a complete range of innovative equipment to the global Plastic Industry.
Within the company, the Software Department is developing technology at the forefront and core of Wittmann Battenfeld products.
Our team consists of software engineering and product professionals who have launched and maintained brands that are now familiar names in Plastics Industry. For more information on Wittmann Battenfeld products and services please visit our website at
- Junior level of work experience in the development of C++/C# applications.
- Good programming skills in C# - Windows Forms, WPF
- Completed studies in computer science or mechatronics
- Experience in the implementation of MVVM; using Prism is a plus
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) is a plus
- Knowledge of OpenGL, C ++ or Html 5 is a plus
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Designing, coding, testing programs and maintaining solutions based on .NET technology
- Take ownership of existing codebase and adhere to existing development guidelines
- Develop enhancements based on functional specifications
- Analyse functional specification for completeness, clarity and feasibility of implementation
- Investigate problems, perform root-cause analysis and deliver bug-fixes
- Test own code and peer-test other developers’ code
- Permanent employment contract
- Premium medical services
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience
Please send your CV in English.
- Interviu online
- Explain the difference between the WHILE, DO-WHILE and FOR loop.