- Economics graduate;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Computer skills(Microsoft Office, Accounting softs, Intranet/internet etc.);
- Focused on customer needs and finding solutions;
- Availability of travel in the country to customers.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in audit/accountancy;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in an international audit company;
- ACCA(student at least mide level/graduate).
- Prepare the audit program, perform audit tests according to the audit manual and schedule the engagement;
- Review working papers for accuracy and completion, financial statements for suitability of presentation and adequacy of disclosures and documentation of discussions with clients;
- Follow the progress of the engagement and resolve auditing and accounting problems;
Junior Auditor :
- Keep the Audit Manager aware of the progress of the engagement, consult with the Audit Manager on problem areas, review with him any significant audit findings.
- Coordinate and delegate the work of audit juniors and assistants;
- Interface with client personnel to review audit and accounting findings and clarify results.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Opportunities for career growth and diversity;
- Opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Young, dynamic team.